Today, you’re in for a treat.
My guest, Jen Casey, is someone I really look up to. She mainly works with online coaches in health and wellness, as well as network marketers, essentially teaching them how to think like a top earner. Her specialty is
NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming), in case you’ve never heard of it, involves using a series of practices and processes that can upgrade the way in which you think and act.
You’re going to want to listen to today’s podcast at least twice… I know I have. While today’s things get a little technical, Jen is great at breaking things down into a way that we can relate to.
While you’ve spent most of your life thinking the same things and carrying out the same behaviors, it’s no wonder why your current set of circumstances are the way they are.
If you’re not happy with your current results, then now is the time to change them.
Pretend that all your prayers have been answered and that you have everything you could possibly want.
Imagine what the seven-figure version of you looks like and write out what you see in detail.
How does that person act?
If it feels good then that’s your emotional guidance system (or God) telling you that’s where you need to aim for.
If you’re truly ready to learn a bit more from Jen and what NLP has to offer then listen to the podcast on iTunes today.
I also strongly urge you to subscribe so you don’t miss any of this free content that could help turn your business (and life) around.
Connect with Jen:
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Why you need to niche down – When pitching to your niche, you have to get over the mindset of trying to market to everyone. It’s far more important to have a very clear and narrow niche. You can even explicitly state who you don’t want.
- Using NLP in business – Jen helps people make radical changes in their lives. Given that 92% of our thoughts are the same thoughts from yesterday, it’s not always easy to make a positive change on your own. However, using NLP, Jen explains that it’s totally possible to change the patterns that go on in people’s lives (and heads).
- Don’t think of a blue tree – Your subconscious doesn’t understand negative commands. If you’re told “don’t think of a blue tree,” then all you can think about is a blue tree, right? Therefore, never set a goal like “I want to get out of debt,” as you’ll have a hard time not visualizing debt.
- The right state – Never try to close a sale when a person is in a negative state. After discussing their problems, help them picture themselves being successful in the future. And once you’ve elicited this positive state of mind, that’s the time to close them.
- The Communication Model – Your results in life are determined by your behavior… Which is determined by your state… Which is determined by your thoughts: the sounds and pictures you create in your head. Your brain filters the millions of pieces of information it receives every single day. Everything is a process… And processes are changeable.
- Your emotional guidance system – Want to change your state of mind? Start paying attention to how you feel, and what you’re thinking about when you’re feeling that way. Then you create the power to change your thoughts.
The Contract Shop
Support for our show today came from The Contract Shop.
If you don’t have a solid Coaching Agreement, this is the PERFECT time for you to visit www.jereshiahawk.com/contract to get yourself a contract that protects your business, your bank account, and most importantly, Future You. The Contract Shop provides contract templates and all the legal paperwork you need to run your business well. Within 10 minutes, you’ll have the Coaching Contract template that is customizable to suit your business. It is super easy to add in your own details and you’ll feel waaaaaay more confident knowing your contract has been vetted by someone who actually knows what they are talking about.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/contract to get your Coaching Contract Template today!
YOUR VOICE MATTERS
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, Subscribe in iTunes and please leave a short review.