Are you familiar with an expression that goes something like “follow your passion and the riches will follow?” If so, I’m about to shed some light on the real secret behind it.
Most of us have been given a belief since a very early age that anything is possible. That if you believe in yourself, you can achieve anything in life. And, while I believe you can achieve what you set your mind to, it doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy.
Now, I must warn you that there will be some ‘tough love’ on today’s podcast, but I think it’s needed. Because it’s so easy to fall into a rut when pursuing your passion.
Beware of the pitfalls and if you think you can make a fortune by simply creating a digital product, then it may be time for a reality check. And, even if you do, no business is truly 100% passive. There’s always going to be some work to be done.
If you’re ready to learn the real secret to making money by following your passion then listen to the podcast on iTunes today. I also strongly urge you to subscribe so you don’t miss any of this free content that could help turn your business (and life) around.
Connect with Jereshia:
Key Highlights of this episode:
- All at our fingertips – In this day and age, we literally have access to anything we want. It’s right at our fingertips. If I’m hungry, Uber Eats will literally bring food to my door in 15 minutes. But, just because resources are at your fingertips, it doesn’t mean you can avoid doing the work. Starting a business is easy, but building and sustaining a business requires real hustle.
- If I build it they will come – It’s easy to fall into a trap of thinking that by creating a passive income business, paying customers will automatically come to you. That’s a lie! Like many of you, I set out trying to create a passive income business during my early days. As the months rolled by, I was still asking myself “where’s the money?”
- The right to do what you want – If I’m following my passion, I can do what I want, right?… Wrong! In actual fact, following your passion gives you a responsibility to bring your passion to fruition. Every day there are things that I don’t want to do. But I choose to do them.
- Simple, but never easy – If anyone tells you that building a business is easy, they’re a liar. It may be simple, meaning there is a clear set of steps that will lead you to success, but it’s never going to be easy!
- Taking responsibility – Whether it’s a boss, friend or family member, if you don’t like being responsible to someone, how can you ever be responsible to yourself? And, if you can’t be responsible to yourself, then you won’t stand a chance when it comes to delivering on your promise to a client. There’s a level of integrity that you must maintain.
This episode was brought to you by my premium program Services that Sell. If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/workshop. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, Subscribe in iTunes and please leave a short review.