On today’s podcast, I’m talking to Stephanie Hanna who is a lawyer by trade but has been coaching and helping legal professionals to kickstart and progress their careers.

Her brand is about the ‘other 85’ where she claims that in order to be successful, 15% of what you need consists of legal knowledge, and the other 85% is made up of the things they never teach you in law school.

This includes everything from building confidence to establishing a network.

Even though she’s highly competent in the coaching aspect of her business, she needs a bit of help with the business side of things. Today’s podcast is fascinating because there are so many things that Stephanie is excelling at.

However, with a bit of tweaking, it’s clear that she’s going to have a super-successful year.

As you watch your business grow and achieve financial milestones, It’s also important for all of us to remember why we started the business in the first place.

I always wanted to have the freedom to take a four-week vacation without worrying about it.

For Stephanie, she values the flexibility that she can’t find with a traditional job. Working hard and making money is one thing. But never forget to enjoy life and the freedom that comes your way as your business evolves.

If you’re ready to get the full lowdown on how Stephanie is going to hit six figures then listen to the podcast on iTunes today. I also strongly urge you to subscribe so you don’t miss any of this free content that could help turn your business (and life) around.

Connect with Stephanie Hanna:

Facebook

 

Key Highlights of this episode:

  • Find your Facebook live – What I like about Stephanie’s situation is that she’s found her equivalent to Facebook Live. Not only is she giving group workshops to potential one on one clients, but she also gets paid $3,500 for it.
  • Value vs hourly – In the legal profession, it’s normal to bill clients by the hour. However, given her experience, she should have a good idea about the amount of value she gives to a client within a certain timeframe. Rather than selling your time and charging by the hour, you should always set a price that reflects the value you provide.
  • Always end with a call to action – Stephanie has a captive audience in her group workshops. Each attendee is a prospective buyer. What better opportunity to sell her one on one services. To do this, at the end of each workshop she needs to give a clear call to action.
  • Honing in on the problem – Stephanie has been very effective in honing in on the problem that she solves. While they have the technical skills, a lot of the things that up and coming lawyers actually want is a bit of confidence, and the skills that are needed for networking. Even something as seemingly small as practicing introducing yourself.

  • Areas to automate – When you’re setting up a lot of sales calls, one on ones, and group workshops, the sales process can take a lot of time and energy. Ask yourself if there are areas you can start to automate. A great example of this is to have a form sent to prospective customers that qualifies them before you get on a sales call with them. That way, you won’t waste time trying to sell to someone that is highly unlikely to buy.

 SPONSORED BY

This episode was brought to you by my premium program Services that Sell. If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/workshop. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.

Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/workshop

YOUR VOICE MATTERS

Did you enjoy this episode? If so, Subscribe in iTunes and please leave a short review.

Next Post
Previous Post
gtag('config', 'UA-132689104-1');