As you’re growing in your business (and in life) are you thinking about what you can do right now in order to get the maximum potential out of things?
If you want an amazing garden, you have to get in there and cut out the dead branches, weeds and wasteful matter that’s preventing the good stuff from growing and shining through. The same is true in business.
There comes a time when you may find yourself getting some pretty good results and need to double (or triple) down on what’s working well. This is the perfect time for you to get in there and do a bit of pruning.
For me, I identified that Facebook Live videos led to most of the results I desired. Therefore, I stopped messing around with other platforms and produced more Live videos.
Today’s episode is all about how you can identify and rid yourself of wasteful practices that merely absorb your time and energy without producing notable results. Once you learn to do this, you will allow the fruits of your business to grow at a much faster rate. And, unless you get in there and do some business-pruning once in a while, the weeds could end up growing out of control.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Shifting your perspective – Over the years I’ve learned to change my perspective on things. You can’t do everything. I’ve realized that when something isn’t producing fruitful returns and isn’t worth my attention then I need to cut that branch from the tree.
- Stop and reflect – When was the last time you analyzed your business practices and reviewed your revenue streams? Sometimes it helps to take a pause from the hustle and identify where you’re seeing your largest profit margins and biggest client transformations so you can double down.
- Signature service – I decided to cut all the offers from my business that were not associated with my signature service – the real fruit of my business. This included all my digital products that I’d worked on and tested out over the years.
- Cutting out the internal negatives – Are there lifestyle choices or habits that are sabotaging you? For example, do you go to bed late and wind up feeling sluggish during the daytime? Are negative self-talk and limiting beliefs holding you back? For so many of us, the pruning that we require is internal. For many of us, a common limiting belief that needs to be pruned is that you need to create a bunch of free content before you ever sell anything.
- Double down on what’s already working – As entrepreneurs, when we find something that works, we have the tendency to want to rush on to the next thing. This desire to keep trying out new things is great, but we have to be careful that we don’t miss out on optimizing what’s already working well.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.