Have you wondered what it takes to be in the top 1%? Are you curious as to why some people seem to be consistently high achievers, effortlessly earning six figures while others seem to get stuck with average results?
There are certain habits that you have to get rid of if you want to join the top 1%. You have to be willing to make a commitment to your goals. A commitment that ensures you won’t be giving up until you’ve gotten to where you want to be.
Think about children when they’re learning to walk. They may stumble and fall, but they keep getting up time and time again until they can walk. As adults, it’s so common for us to give up. If we’re to succeed, we have to retain this childhood spirit and put aside some of the limiting beliefs that society has given us.
Things may take time, but don’t give up. Aim for greatness and be willing to do what it takes to get there.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- The recipe for change – A commitment with no follow through is like a prayer that goes unanswered. If you want to make a significant change in any area of your life, you have to make a commitment and then take action in some way.
- How hungry are you? – Imagine if you had zero options other than to start a business and be successful at it. Imagine if business success is the only way you’re going to put food on the table. If you’re fearing commitment, this will allow your survival instinct to kick in as you tell yourself you have no other options. If you’re hungry enough, you’ll find a way to succeed.
- Don’t delete the post – Once you’ve made a commitment and taken action, don’t allow fear to cause you to step backward and reverse all the good you’ve done. This happens way too often when I see people go live on Facebook, only to delete the post a few minutes later. Don’t delete the post! Keep it up and focus on making each subsequent post better than the last.
- Show up consistently and the money will follow – If you’re truly committed to being the best at what you do, then you’ll get paid. You simply have to keep showing up and be willing to put the work in until things work out. The likes of Michael Jordan never stopped working, through the good and the bad. Never give up and keep showing up!
- You’re not basic, average, and simple – Make the commitment to be great! While it’s natural to fear that everyone is watching over your shoulder and waiting for you to slip up, in reality it doesn’t happen that way. People are more concerned about their own problems and how they look. Never allow basic, average, and simple people to hold you back… Ever!
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.