In this episode, we hear from three Leverage students who have gotten some phenomenal results! They knocked it out of the park, so much so that they exceeded their own expectations. Grab your notebook and take notes on what these clients have learned through their Leverage journey.
We cover the mindset blocks they had to overcome, what it felt like behind the scenes doing the work, and the feelings of elation, shock, awe, and joy over making the most money they had ever made in their lives, simply by following the easy to implement framework we teach in Leverage.
We will hear Harry, Kristin, and Maritza share how their identities evolved after they surpassed their own expectations of how much money they thought they could make. A whole bunch of glass ceilings were shattered in this conversation y’all.
If you’re a business coach who is considering joining Leverage to help you create your group coaching program from your 1:1 offer, but aren’t sure whether the process will work for you or not –then this episode will be a gamechanger for you. Simple organic marketing strategies can help you build a 7-figure business, just like these three entrepreneurs did.
Listen to how these 3 clients have done more than $1M collectively in revenue.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Harry King Holmes, of Fitness Empire Accelerator, is a fitness coach who teaches personal trainers how to grow their business. Harry experienced an identity whiplash when he made his first-ever $50k month. He talks about how he is ready to do the CEO, spiritual, and leadership work required to build a $1M business. He’s ready for Legacy!
- Kristin Arilus of the Foreplay Factory, is a military wife, who started working with us in Services that Sell, in order to package her first 1:1 offer. She now enrolls clients at the $25k level, where she coaches them on project management and systems operations. She has redesigned her business to support her lifestyle of being a stay-at-home mom and is now creating life-changing experiences for her family, without credit card debt. She is on track to do $350k next year, working only 12 days a month. Hear her full story.
- Maritza Schafer, had a diversity and inclusion consulting business, but joined Leverage to launch her second business. Rather than launching a second business, she ended up doubling her revenue in her first business instead, going from $113k/year to $253/year as a result of the methodologies and mindset work taught in Leverage.
- Leverage helps you move from a solid 1:1 offer, to a group container, so you can surpass $200k in revenue and create the right foundation to reach $2-3M in under two years.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.