When corporations are ready to uplevel their marketing and skyrocket their sales, there’s only one person they call…
Today’s episode is another Services That Sell student spotlight episode and we’re going to be showcasing the wonderful Marci Bryant, a fellow Detroit native and someone who’s been able to grow significantly through her commitment to doing the work until it works. And now, she’s thriving!
Over the last twenty years Marci’s been involved in hiring, leading, managing, and training teams in sales and marketing nationally and globally. She’s worked with C-suite executives of fortune 500 companies and multi-million dollar corporations and continues to help businesses develop marketing systems that transform client relationships, inspire creativity, consistently provide results, and keep customers coming back.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- “If I die today, what is my legacy?” – After falling on tough times, Marci took the time to reflect and ask herself a deep and meaningful question. From here, she decided she was going to follow her dreams and start an online business.
- Find confidence in your niche – By niching down, Marci grew in confidence as she became better at articulating what she could provide. From here, the opportunities started to present themselves.
- What skills do you already have? – Marci is a great example of what you can achieve if you’re willing to take what you’ve learned in corporate America and utilize these skill sets in your own business. She looked at the biggest problems she had solved for employers and translated them into a service for clients.
- Focus on what you can do – Do you tend to focus on yourself when you chat to prospective clients? Marci realized it wasn’t all about her, but what she could do. She began talking less about her and more about the solution she could provide and success was quick to follow.
- How to raise your rates – Marci was able to go from charging $1,000 to $7,000. She did this by recognizing her deepest fears and understanding her ego. Tactics are only one half of the equation. You have to be willing to do mindset work and go deep to get results.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.