This episode features the wonderful Kyshira Moffett who runs a program called the Founders Circle, working with freelancers and entrepreneurs to help them create their first packaged offer and sell via social media using an interactive sales method.
Kyshira has been a client for a long time and I’ve had the privilege of being part of her powerful transformation as she’s gotten over the fear of charging a higher price tag that reflected her true value.
Whereas before she would feel overwhelmed in her business, she now has an excited and optimistic outlook. You can hear the clarity and passion in her voice as she talks us through her inspirational success story.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Where’s the money? – Even though Kyshira had an abundance of glowing testimonials, she still struggled to believe in her own value. She had plenty of clients but this wasn’t reflected in her bank balance. She had to change her outlook on money and put a price tag on the value she delivered..
- Attracting better clients – After setting her higher price point, Kyshira noticed the clients she now attracted were much more passionate and willing to put in the work. This, in turn, encouraged Kyshira to level-up herself.
- Where is your focus? – Over the last few years, Kyshira’s business model has evolved. Being at full capacity and not being able to fully enjoy her life to the fullest led her to narrow most of her focus on her one core offering.
- Choose a coaching program for your level – Kyshira has worked with several coaches, with varying degrees of success. However, with Services That Sell, she found the right coaching program that was suited to where she was at, helping her to get to the next level.
- Slow down to move forward – Kyshira had to make a mental shift when she was at full capacity. By cutting down on one-on-ones, she freed up space in her calendar, allowing her to prioritize her time more effectively and move forward in her business.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.