Shawna works with medical school graduates outside of the United States that want to complete their residency training in the United States. She helps them create standout applications and assists them to achieve the medical career they want.
With an emphasis on quality, and growing her business in a long-term, sustainable way, Shawna points out that entrepreneurship isn’t about posting pretty pictures on Instagram. Being an CEO requires a commitment (and re-commitment) every single day. Shawna also has interesting insights into how your personality changes as your business evolves.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur then tuning into this episode is a must…
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- When to go all-in – Even though Shawna had a highly respectable full-time job, she didn’t feel it was the best way to put her talents to use. She decided to go all-in, finding what she was best at, what made her happy, and what she could really help other people with.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out – Shawna initially sold her services to anyone that needed help and found things emotionally difficult. This led her to reach out and seek coaching to help develop the skills needed to build her business.
- The resistance is still there – Shawna admits that despite her success she still feels resistance. However, it became easier to overcome these challenges when she stopped accepting different types of clients and instead focused on her niche.
- Leveraging – Shawna is constantly evolving her business model. She made the decision to leverage what she had after finding herself repeating certain actions things over and over again. To serve more people, she moved away from the one-on-one business model to a hybrid model that allows her to serve larger groups as well.
- The difference between making money and managing money – Shawna is quick to point out the importance of quality. Not only does she provide a quality service to clients, but she also wants a lifestyle that is built around quality. She’s resisted the temptation of growing her business too quickly and focuses on long-term growth, which also allows her to organically grow into the role of a CEO.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!