This episode features the fabulous Christine Blubaugh, a successful copywriter, and coach that’s been able to transition from food blogger and health coach to establishing a copywriting business that’s expanding beyond landing five figure clients.
Christine is a conversion copywriter and messaging strategist who helps soulful online coaches and experts to sell out launches and sign more clients with copy that turns readers into buyers.
As well as writing $700k sales pages and upping email conversions by more than 400% for her clients, she teaches up-and-coming entrepreneurs to write social media posts that convert via her signature service Social Posts That Sell™.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Do you need to change direction? – Christine spent a decade studying and working in the health and wellness industry. However, after struggling with her own health problems she realized that a change of direction was needed and writing would be better suited to her.
- Do what comes natural – It’s easy to overlook the skill sets that come naturally to us. Christine realized she’d always been a writer and it was one of her natural talents. More importantly, there were people out there that needed help with writing.
- Get on the radar – Christine didn’t start out making cold pitches and using hard selling tactics. She got on the radar of potential clients, taking a very personal approach. She worked hard to establish great relationships before trying to land clients.
- Confidence through experience – Christine has confidence in being able to prescribe solutions to clients rather than letting her clients wrongly tell her what to do. Her vast experience allows her to understand if something is going to work or not.
- Transitioning to a leveraged offer – Christine had several ideas for online products, but nothing really excited her. After a couple of years of pondering a leveraged offer, she realized her niche and passion was in writing for social media. She allowed her idea to evolve and tested various components out before eventually launching.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.