This episode features the powerful Tasha Booth, someone in the online space that I’ve been admiring for a while.
Tasha is the founder and CEO of The Launch Guild, a course launch support and digital marketing implementation agency, supporting established coaches and course creators with course and podcast launches, operating and systems management, and content management and repurposing. She’s also the host of the How She Did That podcast.
In this episode, Tasha gives a behind-the-scenes look at how she went from being an overworked VA to successfully leveraged her business into a multi-six-figure agency with over 20 members.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What is your “why”? – As an overworked virtual assistant, Tasha began asking herself “What is it that I want to do? What is it that I love doing? What is it that I’m really good at?” These deep questions started the process of figuring out what her signature service was.
- Are you maxed out? – When Tasha was maxed out with 25 clients as a solopreneur, she had to change her business model. Since she enjoyed collaborating with others she decided to evolve her business into an agency. She is living proof that you can hustle yourself to six figures. But, this is usually the point when you need to pivot.
- From “I” to “we” – When Tasha pivoted to an agency model, she needed to learn to let go of trying to do everything herself and train others to do parts of her job. This shift allowed her to focus on being a CEO.
- Strategic focus – Tasha and her team carry out an annual plan to decide what the following year will look like. This ensures rash decisions aren’t made and she can take the time to ensure necessary infrastructure and processes are in place before anything new is introduced.
- Overcoming mindset barriers – One of the biggest limiting beliefs that Tasha has faced is “no one will pay that.” She overcomes her doubts by finding other people who have “already done it.” This lets her know what is possible.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want to experience sustainable growth for your coaching business WITHOUT hiring 5 new employees, WITHOUT spending five figures on paid ads, WITHOUT offering discounts or downsells?
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.