Today’s guest features the fabulous Andrea Boyd and I was a huge fan of hers before she became a client. In this episode you’re going to get a unique, behind-the-scenes look at what went wrong during your first launch and how she was able to turn it around using the TBD method™.
Andrea is a top YouTube influencer in the online hair and beauty space, with over 60,000 global followers and supporters. After picking up a camera and showing ladies how to take care of their “relaxed” hair, she spent years building a profitable and sustainable brand. With her audience wanting more, she realized she could have a greater impact as a coach and teacher.
Andrea’s ability to create solid content marketing strategies with visual storytelling while monetizing her message is now being used for the benefit of her many satisfied clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Don’t be afraid to show your flaws – Rather than projecting an image of perfection, Andrea showed her audience what was going on behind the scenes and allowed them to see her flaws. This took a lot of pressure off her.
- The importance of investing in yourself – Andrea has never been afraid to invest in herself. When she felt she’d pushed things as far as she could on her own, she enrolled in Leverage, which gave her the ability to better serve clients while scaling her business.
- Overcoming resistance – Andrea admits that she has had to overcome a lot of resistance along the way. Whether it’s simplifying her sales process or increasing her prices, her willingness to make changes in her mindset has allowed her to evolve.
- What are you teaching your clients? – Changing the way she taught her clients was a real game-changer for Andrea. She shifted her mindset from teaching people what to do to teaching them how to think. She now attracts clients who are enthusiastic and are willing to go after what they want.
- Making business friends – By talking to various members of our Facebook Group, Andrea has forged amazing friendships with like-minded individuals that are on a similar path, improving her effectiveness in business and enriching her life.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling. Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.