Are you currently looking to hire your next (or first) business coach?
If you’re ready to invest in a coach or program then you’ll want to tune in to this episode. This gets me excited because I know first hand that having the right coach on your team positions you to have exponential results in your business. That’s why I’ve created an invaluable list of questions to ask any coach you’re thinking of hiring.
Coaches are important for success. Just look at every successful athlete out there… The likes of Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant all have one thing in common… They’ve had amazing coaches.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Finding a good coach isn’t easy – Anyone can claim to be a coach by writing a catchy bio on their social media page. This makes it particularly challenging when it comes to finding a legit coach.
- Ask the right questions – I put together a list of questions that you should be asking a potential coach. Asking the right questions is the best way to qualify the methodology and the person behind the methodology. If you are a coach then you should be asking yourself these questions as well.
- Is it clear what their area of expertise is? – You want to make sure that you’re hiring a coach with a specific area of expertise to help you achieve a specific result. If their promise is very general then there’s a good chance that they can’t really help you.
- How many services do they sell? – If a coach sells more than two different offers then be aware, especially if it’s a solopreneur (someone that doesn’t have employees or partners). There are only so many things an individual can focus on in a given day and selling three or more offers could mean that your coach has diluted their focus.
- How many clients have completed their program? – Signing up a client is great, but the bigger issue is how many of their clients are completing their program and getting the promised results.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!