Do you ever struggle to creating content and getting visibility on Facebook?
For so many of my clients, they know what they want to sell and have an idea of what their offer will be but getting the message in front of the right people is a major challenge.
If you’re concerned about a lack in your visibility then this episode is going to be extremely helpful for you. I’m going to give you an introduction into how the social media game is set up, and how you can play it to your advantage.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Understanding platforms – Social media is a vehicle to help amplify your message but your business model should never be 100% reliant on any one platform. If you’re purely reliant on paid advertising then you probably don’t have a sustainable business model.
- Knowing how the game works – Remember that Facebook (like all platforms) is a business whose objective is to make money. As a result, a standard post on your Facebook business page will only get 2% organic engagement. This is the algorithm and you have to accept that this is how the game works. Ultimately, Facebook wants you to pay for ads.
- The power of going live – Facebook and Instagram prioritize live video. As such, if you go live then you can expect a 10 – 16% organic reach. While this may not seem like much, it’s way higher than the 2% reach of a static post.
- The power of repurposing content – In order to spread your message further, you can repurpose content. Sharing a recording of your live video on your Facebook group is an excellent way to do this. You can also transcribe your live videos into written content and even release the audio as a podcast.
- Leveraging to maximize return – Why create a separate piece of content for your email list, YouTube, blog, and all other platforms? Instead create a single piece of content and leverage it by repurposing it for all platforms? You have to learn to leverage content to maximize your time and visibility.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!