When is the right time to hire an executive assistant and how do you know if you can actually afford one?
In this episode of Jereshia Said, I’m walking you through how I decided when to hire an executive assistant so that you can use this process to make a decision for yourself. There’s more to consider than just feeling like you need help. For starters, do you know exactly what it is you need help with? If not, you’re going to need to figure that out first. Do you know what your budget is? Do you know what tasks you want to delegate vs. keep on your own plate? These are all questions that I’m going to help you answer before you decide whether or not to hire an executive assistant for your online coaching business.
If you’ve been thinking about hiring an executive assistant, listen to this episode first!
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How to evaluate your current capacity
- Hiring decisions that drive revenue and growth for your business
- Why you need to do a two-week time study
- How to identify what tasks you can delegate and what you need to do yourself
- Hiring for your specific needs
- Whether to hire your executive assistant on an hourly, retainer, or project basis
- How much executive assistants cost
- Getting a good return on investment from an executive assistant
- Assessing your budget according to the Profit First method
I hope this episode answers your questions about when to hire an executive assistant and how to know if you can afford one. I know that hiring is a big decision, which is why I’m sharing my process with you. I hope it helps!
If you want more information on how to grow a sustainable, scalable, and highly profitable coaching business, apply for LEVERAGE today at www.jereshiahawk.com/leverage.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!