Are you a coach, service provider, or consultant who’s been wondering when is the right time to pivot in your business? If so, this episode is going to help you identify when is the right time to make adjustments to your business model and what you need to do in order to make it happen.
I’m going to be giving you guidance in relation to the three main phases that you will go through in your business: money, manage, and multiply. And provide a breakdown on how to generate consistent income and scale your business when the time arrives.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What phase are you in? – Before taking any kind of action, it’s necessary to identify the phase of your business that you’re in. Furthermore, you have to know where you are within each phase to ensure you’re focusing on the right thing at the right time.
- Phase 1: Money – Your primary focus when you’re starting a business is to convert clients and deliver your service. There’s no point in thinking about things like branding or creating a pretty website until you’ve figured out how to bring in sufficient money.
- Phase 2: Manage – Now you know how to sell your services and bring in the cash, you need to learn to manage your business. This includes things like managing your resources, building systems, and investing in marketing.
- Phase 3: Multiply – Upon creating an established and proven business model, you can now look to scale what’s working.
- Don’t get too caught up in the future – If you try to anticipate all the problems that may come up, a lot of your energy and resources will be wasted, and you’ll lose your effectiveness to make all the necessary decisions.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you want some help clarifying your program promise and refining your curriculum, I’m here to help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.