Are you a coach, service provider, or consultant who’s been wondering when is the right time to pivot in your business? If so, this episode is going to help you identify when is the right time to make adjustments to your business model and what you need to do in order to make it happen.
I’m going to be giving you guidance in relation to the three main phases that you will go through in your business: money, manage, and multiply. And provide a breakdown on how to generate consistent income and scale your business when the time arrives.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What phase are you in? – Before taking any kind of action, it’s necessary to identify the phase of your business that you’re in. Furthermore, you have to know where you are within each phase to ensure you’re focusing on the right thing at the right time.
- Phase 1: Money – Your primary focus when you’re starting a business is to convert clients and deliver your service. There’s no point in thinking about things like branding or creating a pretty website until you’ve figured out how to bring in sufficient money.
- Phase 2: Manage – Now you know how to sell your services and bring in the cash, you need to learn to manage your business. This includes things like managing your resources, building systems, and investing in marketing.
- Phase 3: Multiply – Upon creating an established and proven business model, you can now look to scale what’s working.
- Don’t get too caught up in the future – If you try to anticipate all the problems that may come up, a lot of your energy and resources will be wasted, and you’ll lose your effectiveness to make all the necessary decisions.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling. Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.