Do you struggle with fear of failure when it comes to sales? Do you worry about not knowing what to say and how to deal with rejection?
The success of your business completely depends upon your ability to sell.
If you’re not consistently talking to strangers on the internet and creating opportunities for transactions to take place then you’re robbing yourself of the number one thing your business needs for survival.
I understand it’s not easy to get over your fear of sales and bouncing back after being rejected is hard.
That’s why I’m going to be going through the three main things that people tend to get wrong and what you need to do to set yourself up for success in sales.
If you find this episode helpful and you’re selling a high-ticket service, looking to enroll premium clients, and want to learn to confidently overcome sales objections, check out https://jereshiahawk.com/rightresponse.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Never worry about possible rejections – You don’t have to over-perfect your sales techniques before you even try to sell. Focusing on potential negative scenarios can stop you from even trying to sell in the first place. It’s time to shift your perspective to something more empowering.
- Is a prospect the “right fit?” – Your focus in a sales call should be to determine whether or not a prospect is the right fit for your service. Help them make the right decision whether it’s to work with you or not.
- Rejection doesn’t mean you’re a failure – Do you feel like every rejection is a failure? It’s easy to find yourself on a downward spiral. Lowering prices and discounting your services may seem like the right thing to do, but it’s not. Rejection does NOT mean failure!
- Are you in rejection rehab? – Some people take weeks or months to get over a sales rejection. Others won’t get on a sales call because they’re worried about taking a stranger’s money. If you’re in rejection rehab you need to check yourself out immediately. Put yourself out there and talk about the value you have to offer.
- Hearing “no” is normal – You can be the world’s best salesperson and you’re still going to hear no. Rejections and objections are normal. Instead of trying to get prospects to buy, your goal is to help them to make the best decision.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ThriveCart:
Support for our show today came from my favorite payment checkout software, ThriveCart .
Let me ask you – how are you currently accepting payments from your coaching clients? Forgetting to send those monthly invoices for clients on a payment plan? Manually stumbling around when someones’ ready to pay but you aren’t prepared to take their money? If either of those situations sounds familiar, you’re going to want to check out ThriveCart, the software I use and recommend to my clients to make it seamless to collect recurring payments from coaching clients.
Most good checkout software comes with a high monthly cost, but not ThriveCart. If you use my special link: www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart, they are offering a special limited discount where you’re able to grab a lifetime license. Yes, pay once and never have to include this on your expense sheet again. ThriveCart easily pays for itself many times over with their high converting checkout pages, upsells and affiliate campaigns. The current limited pricing offer is due to end very soon. Due to high demand, ThriveCart has temporarily extended the current price for a short period, so make sure you act now. Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart to get this special, lifetime license offer, and thank me later!
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart now.