Do you believe that lowering your price will increase sales?
If you’re launching your signature service for the first time or you’ve been in the game for a few months and not getting the sales you expected, this episode will help.
In economics, there’s something called the demand curve. It suggests that if you lower the price of your service, you increase the demand. But, what happens if you reduce your price to zero? Does this give you infinite sales? No!
It’s way harder to sell something for free than with a price tag. If I see something for free then I tend to stay clear of it and question its true value.
So, how should you go about setting your price? Tune in to find out more.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- A lower price doesn’t mean less friction – It’s normal to experience a lot of friction when you’re new to the market. While lowering your price may seem like a good idea to reduce friction, it won’t. This is a limiting belief that you need to overcome.
- Communicate your true value – When it comes to your service, you understand its true value. However, your prospects don’t yet understand this. It’s your job as a seller to communicate what you can do for your prospects in a way that they will comprehend.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of price – When it comes to sales, I believe price is the most important factor. It demonstrates the level of value your clients can expect. A high price tag communicates quality and attracts high-quality clientele.
- Don’t take the easy way out – Experiencing rejection and having prospects trying to haggle can be damaging to your confidence. Instead of taking the easy way out and offering discounts, you should enhance your ability to communicate your value.
- Raise your rates – If you’re lacking confidence and struggling to overcome sales objections then check out jereshiahawk.com/rightresponse. With the right attitude and tools, you can raise your rates and learn to become a beast at sales.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!