Today’s hot topic is something I get asked about all the time.
If you’re a regular listener then you’re used to hearing me talk about niching down a lot. But, just how specific do you need to get? And, is merely knowing your niche enough?
Most people don’t understand that you have to get way more specific than just knowing your area of specialization. You have to peel back all the layers and realize whether your niche is actually specific enough to attract high quality-clients.
In this episode I’m going to be breaking niching down into three layers:
- Career category
- Business niche
- Signature service
This knowledge is essential if you want to land clients with a four (or five) figure price tag.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What is a niche? – From a business perspective, a niche appeals to a small, specialized section of the population.
- Career category – The first layer of niching down is your career category. This would be a general job title, such as an attorney, accountant, or health coach. Getting down to this level is only OK if you’re selling something relatively inexpensive, such as an ebook.
- Business niche – The second layer of niching down is your business niche. This is your subject niche within your career category.
- Signature service – The third and final layer of niching down is your signature service. Niching down to this level usually comes with a lot of resistance. However, if you’re not drilling down to this level of specificity you’re leaving a lot of money on the table.
- Specialists get paid more than generalists – When you get super-specific, you’re going to find that you also have a very specific process that you can walk your clients through in order to achieve the results they want. This is what allows you to charge a higher price tag.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.