Are you in the thick of a cash flow crisis? Not a lot of people want to talk about it, but I think it’s important to have more public conversations like this.
By having more public conversations about money and money problems, we can help each other feel less alone when we experience normal challenges like cash flow problems.
When you first start your business, all you need to worry about is how to make money. Once you’ve learned how to create predictable cash flow, then you have to start worrying about how to manage, maintain, and multiply your cash flow, and that can be a lot!
Grab your notebook because in this episode I’m walking you through the five areas for you to look at to help you pinpoint where you might have a cash flow problem in your online coaching business and how to fix it.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- The normal financial seasons of a business
- How to approach a cash flow problem from the right headspace
- The importance of cash flow projections
- What you need to address in your messaging if you’re experiencing a cash flow crisis
- Identifying patterns in industry-specific business cycles
- Areas that need to evolve as your business grows
- How to evolve your offer appropriately as your consumer becomes more sophisticated
- Why you need to specialize your offer
- When to make a hire (it’s not when you think)
- Focusing on values instead of company culture
If you’re struggling with your cash flow right now, you’re not alone. It’s a lot more common than it seems but it’s not something that’s publicly discussed. I hope this episode helps normalize the conversation and reassures you that you’re not the only one going through this season of business.
If you want more information on how to grow a sustainable, scalable, and highly profitable coaching business, apply for LEVERAGE today at www.jereshiahawk.com/leverage.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!