Can you charge high-ticket prices during these economic times?
You’ve probably been thinking about it, so let’s talk about it.
Just because your business is operating online, doesn’t mean that it isn’t impacted by the economy at large. As a business owner, you need to know what’s going on in the economy and how it’s impacting your industry and, more importantly, your consumers.
In this episode, I’m dropping some truths on whether your offer is priced too high, how to create an offer that will sell no matter what’s going on in the economy, and why now is the time to niche down and get specific.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How the economy impacts your online business
- Why it’s not about how expensive your program is
- Things that people will always spend money on
- Why now is the time to niche down
- What you need to pay attention to in your sales conversations
- How to make sure you are selling a necessity
- Valuing the skills and experience that you already have
- The importance of specificity
If you’ve been thinking about lowering the price of your offer, don’t. Listen to this episode first. I want you to understand that it’s not the price that you need to be focused on, it’s the urgency of the problem that you are solving. If your offer is a nice-to-have and not a necessity, then you’re in trouble.
If you want to be the first to know when spots are available in the LEVERAGE coaching program, get on the waitlist at jereshiahawk.com/leverage. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
172. The Best B2B Lead Generation Strategies for Online Coaches
171. How I Made $150K within 18 Months of Starting My Coaching Business
170. Success in 2023: How to Launch and Fill Your 5-Figure Coaching Business with Private 1:1 Clients
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!