It’s time for a quick Q&A.
Even though this episode is relatively short and sweet, it contains a few nuggets that you’re not going to want to miss.
Tune in to discover:
- What advice I would give a first-year CEO,
- What you should be focusing on if you’re just starting out,
- Mistakes I made in my first year of business,
- My mission and response to the current political climate,
- Evolving into the role of CEO, and
- The importance of 1:1 client time.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- You’re not a CEO yet – If you’ve been in business for only a year then it’s best to stop thinking of yourself as a CEO. You’re the business founder and you need to work up to becoming a CEO once your business is well established.
- Where should your focus be? – Don’t try and solve problems that aren’t even problems yet. If you’re starting out, there are a lot of business problems that aren’t relevant to you in the early stages of business. Instead, focus on how you can articulate your value, raise your rates, and make money.
- How has my message changed under the current political climate? – My mission has always been to increase the representation of women of color in higher-level leadership roles. Therefore, given the current political situation we’re in, my message is consistent and more relevant than ever before.
- Becoming a CEO – Learning to sell is vital but there are so many other things that you need to know about when running a business in the long-run. Evolving into the CEO role of your business involves understanding the data and learning to make critical decisions.
- How important is 1:1 time – People don’t enroll in coaching programs based on the amount of time you give them. What’s more important than time is the promise of your offer and the results you can get.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you’re booked out with private 1:1 clients, ready to raise the price of your successful digital course or want a new revenue stream beyond retainer clients, I invite you to apply.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.