Today’s episode features an extra-important Q&A, addressing your deepest concerns. Many people are letting fear take over as the coronavirus and an impending recession has become the new norm.
However, while the coronavirus has hurt many businesses throughout the world, there are still plenty of opportunities out there. You just need to have the right mindset and know what actions to take. Now is a time for us to work together, get creative, and continue growing.
This Q&A episode is about much more than surviving the current economic climate. I’m also going to be giving you some valuable sales advice and talking about what you need to do to build wealth.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Fixing what’s broken – As you’re growing your business, certain things are always going to be broken. A bad economy highlights these problems and represents a good opportunity to get them fixed.
- Time for a pause? – If you’ve been in business for a while and you’re still not seeing financial consistency then it could be time for a pause to reevaluate your business model and ensure you’re focusing on the right thing.
- What’s the real value of an online business? – If you operate an online business then you have a big advantage over a lot of traditional businesses. Low overheads mean you can be profitable from day 1.
- Do you have trouble selling? – Selling a high ticket item can seem difficult if you’re constantly hearing objections and getting rejected. If you need help mastering your sales process, check out my new sales training.
- Getting rich and building wealth are two different things – Building a business is a vehicle to generate cash and get rich. Building wealth is about taking the money made from your business and making the right investments. As you become rich, you’ll want to start having conversations about investments and learning about concepts like hedging.
- Don’t limit yourself when it comes to mentors – The world is bigger than your online niche. There are all kinds of successful CEOs and wonderful leaders who you can learn from.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want some help scaling your group coaching program at a price you’re proud of? You can grow beyond six figures without offering discounts, downsells or dumping a ton of money into paid ads.
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.