Today’s episode features an extra-important Q&A, addressing your deepest concerns. Many people are letting fear take over as the coronavirus and an impending recession has become the new norm.
However, while the coronavirus has hurt many businesses throughout the world, there are still plenty of opportunities out there. You just need to have the right mindset and know what actions to take. Now is a time for us to work together, get creative, and continue growing.
This Q&A episode is about much more than surviving the current economic climate. I’m also going to be giving you some valuable sales advice and talking about what you need to do to build wealth.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Fixing what’s broken – As you’re growing your business, certain things are always going to be broken. A bad economy highlights these problems and represents a good opportunity to get them fixed.
- Time for a pause? – If you’ve been in business for a while and you’re still not seeing financial consistency then it could be time for a pause to reevaluate your business model and ensure you’re focusing on the right thing.
- What’s the real value of an online business? – If you operate an online business then you have a big advantage over a lot of traditional businesses. Low overheads mean you can be profitable from day 1.
- Do you have trouble selling? – Selling a high ticket item can seem difficult if you’re constantly hearing objections and getting rejected. If you need help mastering your sales process, check out my new sales training.
- Getting rich and building wealth are two different things – Building a business is a vehicle to generate cash and get rich. Building wealth is about taking the money made from your business and making the right investments. As you become rich, you’ll want to start having conversations about investments and learning about concepts like hedging.
- Don’t limit yourself when it comes to mentors – The world is bigger than your online niche. There are all kinds of successful CEOs and wonderful leaders who you can learn from.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.