Are you launching a course? Creating a coaching program? Or just thinking of ways to grow your service-based business? In this episode I’m going to break down with full transparency what’s required to create and sell each of these offers. If you’re exploring different business models (or you’re shifting back and forth) then this episode is a must listen. Understanding your business model is more important than ever, as the online industry evolves and client expectations get higher and higher.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Get some clarity – First off, you have to clearly articulate what it is that you actually do. Too many people are confused by trying to offer a variety of services and are unclear on what their true offer is.
- How to price a course? – Courses are typically more of a DIY experience as your clients will be working though the course by themselves. Also, clients don’t tend to have access to the course creator and the pricing point should reflect the level of support
- What is a coaching program? – A coaching program tends to have a framework (like a course) but there will typically be a coach or various support methods as you work through the program.
- Evolution of the industry – Today’s consumer has come to realize that signing up for a course may not lead to any results and is generally willing to pay over $2k for a coach that’s going to assist and hold them accountable.
- Are you ready to build a course? – If you don’t have a proven, step-by-step framework then you’re not ready to build a course. Until you get to the course-building stage, however, coaching is a great way to develop your framework while generating revenue.
- What if you’re an introvert? – While you have to respect your personality, if you want to be a coach or a teacher then you have to show up in your business, whether it’s via live video, podcasts, or another effective communication medium.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling. Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.