If you have a side hustle and you’ve ever dreamed of growing it to the point where it’s generating more than your salary then you’ll wanna tune in. Is it possible for a side hustle to become your primary source of income? Absolutely! But it takes a certain amount of commitment to get there, as well as a particular mindset. You have to show up consistently, even on the days that you don’t want to, and especially when you don’t feel like it.
On today’s episode I’m breaking down exactly what’s required to make your side hustle your main hustle.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode is extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Answer this question first – Is your intention to do a bit of hustling and make some money on the side or do you genuinely want to build a long-term, sustainable business? You have to make this decision before moving forward.
- Be realistic about the numbers – How much money do you need to replace your current paycheck? Replacing your income is what will give you financial freedom. It should be your first financial goal before setting any bigger, “get super rich” goals.
- The path of least resistance – What’s the quickest, simplest path you can take to where you get freedom of choice? This is why I’m such a big advocate of selling high-ticket offers. Having only two or three clients, each paying you over a thousand dollars a month means you have the capacity to attract these clients and serve them to the best of your ability.
- What can you do organically to attract clients? – If you’re working full time and just getting started with your side hustle, then you probably don’t have the cash to pay for paid ads.
- Make sure you can handle the back-end – Growing too fast can kill your business. Being great at sales and signing up a lot of clients is great for revenue, but you need to be able to take care of the back end to ensure you can handle the clients you’re getting.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule. Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.