WORK WITH US!
You are excited to be part of a fast paced online education company that is creating waves in the digital marketing industry. You are a highly motivated, A-player who is as passionate about personal growth as we are. And you are eager to have a direct impact on helping others become the best versions of themselves.
Team Hawk exists to help entrepreneurs package their skills, raise their rates and sell their services consistently. We are growing quickly and looking for a hawkeye to join the team.
Marketing Coordinator – Part-Time Employee Position Available Now
This position has three primary functions:
+ Oversee the creation of new funnels, execution and conversion optimization of our organic marketing strategy.
+ Ensure all marketing assets are aligned and consistent with our brand standards – you understand that what sets us apart isn’t just our marketing strategy but the quality of copy, touch points of engagement, design and user experience.
+ Ongoing conversion optimization for our organic and evergreen funnels – you’ll be digging into the numbers and coming up with creative solutions to improve our results.
The primary goals of this position are to:
+ Make data driven decisions, identifying concepts and content topics that move our target audience into taking action.
+ Strategically repurpose Jereshia’s live stream video content on all of our social media and organic platforms – we are about working smarter, not harder, doubling down on what’s working and refining it to enhance performance.
This opportunity requires 20 hours per week to start with plenty of room for growth.
You must be available 9a – 5p (Pacific OR Eastern), Monday – Friday. You get to work from home or anywhere there is reliable internet access, but you must LIVE within the USA.
Compensation is $20/hour, plus paid holidays including: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans’ Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, plus any day the office is officially closed.
This is a PART TIME EMPLOYEE position with opportunities for growth.
We ONLY want people who are fully committed to working with us and helping us build a world class coaching business.
Please do NOT apply if:
+ You have your own social media or marketing company and want to continue to serve multiple clients
+ You are looking for something temporary
+ You have a willingness to immerse yourself in understanding our audience and ideal client avatars.
+ You have an insane attention to detail and an eye for quality.
+ You live and breathe online marketing – organic content, funnels, conversion optimization, audience building, analytics, and launches are your love language.
+ You are not afraid to dig into the data and pinpoint blind spots but you’re equally fearless in your ability to zoom out and bring big picture goals to life.
+ You are experienced, highly confident in your online marketing skills and you’re ready to dive in headfirst and get results.
+ You don’t look at a Facebook group content strategy and see random quotes of inspiration – you see potential lives changed, potential profit and potential for growth.
+ Staying up-to-date and watching others in the space is fun for you (you probably have a swipe file that’s about to put you over your Google Drive limit).
+ You have experience with project management and you get the world of online organic marketing.
+ You’re confident in your ability to lead team members, delegate and stay on top of lots of moving pieces.
If you’re driven to work at a high-level with a fun, fierce and forward thinking company where more growth equals more lives changed, keep reading…
+ ActiveCampaign – Automation setup, campaign sending, tagging and contact list creation
+ LeadPages – Page setup and funnel creation
Some of Your Responsibilities Include:
1) Podcast production + management
- Identify live stream videos to repurpose into podcast episodes
- Submit episodes to be edited to the Podcast Editor
- Quality check and approve all audio received from the Podcast Editor (ready for publish)
- Function as our Podcast Guest Wrangler send pitch emails and confirming interview bookings (copy provided by team)
2) Facebook Management (Page + FB Group)
- Create monthly content and engagement strategy for the free Facebook Group
- Remove disruptive people from the Facebook group
- Schedule content posts in the Facebook Group
- Build out content schedule tasks in Asana
- Create monthly content and engagement strategy for the Instagram newsfeed
- Schedule content posts to the Instagram newsfeed
- Upload content to IG stories
- Edit Canva graphic design templates
4) Email Newsletter Management (batched content)
- Email newsletter content strategy development
- Schedule emails provided by Copywriter into Active Campaign
5) Facebook Ad Support
- Attend weekly Facebook Ad agency meetings
- Lead projects to facilitate Facebook ad strategy growth
- Build out marketing funnels in LeadPages and coordinate with Copywriter when needed
- Connect marketing funnels to ActiveCampaign email automations with proper tagging and list assignment
6) YouTube Management
We currently do not use YouTube as a primary organic traffic vehicle but we’d like too. You’d be responsible for researching, developing and leading the strategy to repurpose FB Live videos to YouTube to gain targeted organic traffic.
- Work with Copywriter to rewrite FB Live titles to achieve better organic performance on YouTube
- Enhance repurposed FB Live videos with YouTube thumbnails
- Incorporate YouTube videos in website blog posts to increase views and SEO searchability on Google (incorporate search and backlink strategies)
- Research strategies and develop process to put this in place
7) Blog Management
We currently do not leverage our website to gain targeted organic traffic but we’d like too. You’d be responsible for elevating our podcast show notes into long form blog articles to increase SEO google searchability and increase our organic reach online.
- Incorporating long-tail keywords, SEO optimization, meta data and strategic link placement
- Work with our Copywriter to create blog posts and refine existing podcast show notes into long form blog posts
- Upload blog posts provided by Copywriter into WordPress
8) Quality checking and assurance
- Provide your stamp of approval, ensuring all content is perfect, polished and ready for publish
9) Metric analysis
- Maintain a pulse on social media performance metrics to ensure engagement goals are being met
- HTSMS Facebook Group – Monthly metric tracking & data analysis (post performance)
- Instagram – Monthly metric tracking & data analysis (hashtags, post performance)
Additional expectations include:
- Maintain and/or update existing tasks in project management software as directed by the Operations Manager
- Update SOP’s as needed to reflect the most up-to-date processes
- Create job posting and lead hiring process for subcontractors that may be needed
- Stay up-to-date on new episodes of the “Jereshia Said” Podcast and all of Jereshia’s training courses
- Contribute to and support development of expanding organic reach (YouTube, Email, Blog, Etc)
- Contribute to paid advertising strategy and input when requested (will require participation in weekly paid advertising meeting)
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners
- Participate in weekly L10 department meeting
- Participate in monthly 1:1 check ins
- Contribute to project submissions + rocks
HOW TO APPLY
Please click the link below and complete the application. We expect there to be a high volume of applicants, so apply now!
Click here to apply for the position of Marketing Coordinator: https://jereshia.typeform.com/to/Hy7sKD3K
Applications close September 4, 2020, but if the right applicant comes along, we’ll close early.