How do you find your dream job within the business that you have already created?
This is a question that I think we’re all faced with at some point on our journeys as business owners. You might have created your dream business (or be on the path to creating it) but that doesn’t necessarily mean you are living your dream life or working your dream job.
The first step is figuring out what your dream life actually looks like. Have you asked yourself lately what you really want? In this episode, I will guide you through the process of coming to terms with why you’re doing what you’re doing, what you really want, and how to define your role within your business.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why you need to define freedom
- Accepting the work that is required of you to run a business
- Short-term sacrifices your business will require of you
- How to make the best hiring decisions
- Figuring out what you are best at
- Why we often end up chasing someone else’s definition of success
- How to define success for yourself
- The relationship between your personal and professional lives
- The importance of taking time to care for yourself
- How to find your dream job within your business
- Choosing how far to grow your business
If I asked you what your dream job is, could you tell me? Your answer is more important than you know. If you don’t know what you want, you’ll never achieve it. I’m here to help you clearly define success and find your place within your business in alignment with your definition.
If you want more information on how to grow a sustainable, scalable, and highly profitable coaching business, apply for LEVERAGE today at www.jereshiahawk.com/leverage.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!