Have you been struggling to maintain a consistent cash flow in your coaching business?
Consistent cash flow is something we all look for when starting a business. At the end of the day, you want to see that all your hard work and sacrifice is reflected in your bank account.
This episode is going to give you the missing link to ensure you’re not wasting time and you’re doing what needs to be done in order to get the results you want and meet your income goals.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Be visible – One of the main reasons why coaches struggle to consistently sell is because they’re not consistently visible. If you want to enroll clients, you have to put yourself out there on a regular basis.
- You will enroll new clients at the rate at which you’re consistently selling your service – How often are you talking to strangers and selling your services? If you’re spending all your time playing it safe and planning behind closed doors then you can’t expect to see any results.
- Just because you know something, doesn’t mean you can apply it – While having knowledge is great, if you’re not taking action then you will not be able to move forward. Sometimes, signing up for a coaching program and being around others that will hold you accountable can make all the difference.
- Are your doors open? – If you have a brick and mortar business you have to open the doors to allow potential customers to walk in and talk with you. With an online business, you have to open your door and talk to prospects using other tools such as online videos, social media comments, and sales calls.
- Are you leveraging your content? – You can leverage content by taking a piece of core content and repurposing it in many different ways. This is a great way of the impression that you’re always open for business.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule. Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.