Do you want to know how I’ve generated over $4 million in sales since I started my online coaching business in 2017?
I was looking at my Stripe account recently when I realized I’d passed the $4 million mark, and it got me thinking about what really allowed me to make that happen.
Of course, I got behind the microphone to share with you what I’ve learned from five years of profitable growth and how I’ve successfully positioned myself to be profitable every single year that I’ve been in business.
I want you to know that no matter what you look like or where you come from, if I can do it, you can do it too.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why you need to master self-management
- One of the biggest changes from corporate life to entrepreneurship
- The principles of profitable growth
- The importance of being radically honest with yourself
- Why you need to prioritize differently now than you did in your corporate job
- How to manage your energy
- Giving your body the fuel that it needs to thrive
- Why you need to be willing to prioritize profit
- The difference between your mission and your business model
- A question to ask yourself to make your business more profitable
- Why you need to be ruthlessly unapologetic about wanting to make money
- How to calculate your net worth
I hope you’re ready to make your business more profitable than ever because that’s what will happen if you’re willing to implement the principles for profitable growth in this episode. Full disclosure, there are some tough truths in this episode. If you’re not in a place to hear them right now, that’s okay, but if you’re ready to get radically honest with yourself about how to make more profits, tune in.
If you want more information on how to grow a sustainable, scalable, and highly profitable coaching business, apply for LEVERAGE today at www.jereshiahawk.com/leverage.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!