Are you in business for the long-run or do you find yourself constantly changing your mind and moving in different directions?
The quickest route from point A to point B is a straight line. But, being disciplined and focused over a long period of time can be tough. After selling only one program for three years I’ve learned what’s required to achieve your definition of success and remain consistent while pursuing business growth.
Anything is possible in business if you’re willing to sacrifice, be disciplined, and be obedient. These are choices that I make every day when I wake up in the morning.
If you have trouble being consistent then today’s episode could be insightful and enlightening for you. There’s a lot of profitability when you focus on selling ONE thing for an extended period of time. It’s how you build a healthy foundation for your business and set yourself up for long-term sustainability.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Stay focused – When starting out it’s easy to give up, change direction, or try to create another offer. Patience is vital and it’s important not to make rash decisions until you’ve accumulated sufficient data.
- It’s not as simple as creating a dope product – If you merely try to create a dope product and mimic what someone else is doing you’re unlikely to achieve long-term success. You need to have a full service that will get results for your clients.
- It’s a continuous process – Even after 500 successful clients and three years in business, we’re still refining and improving our signature program. As you gain experience it’s important not to get complacent and continue evolving what you have.
- You’re not going to solve everything – As human beings, your clients have a million problems. It’s not your responsibility to solve them all. It is your job, however, to be the best in the business at solving that one specific problem that you’re being hired for.
- Focus on what matters – It’s easy to get distracted and caught up in trends. You need to stay super-focused, refining your processes to improve the experience while acting on revenue-generating activities.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want to experience sustainable growth for your coaching business WITHOUT hiring 5 new employees, WITHOUT spending five figures on paid ads, WITHOUT offering discounts or downsells?
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.