Are you struggling to get consistent results from your content? Do you know what kind of content creator you are?
If you’re consistently putting out content and it’s not leading to sales then it’s time to take a pause. There’s a huge difference between getting likes from random followers and attracting an audience who have a specific problem that you can solve.
In today’s episode, you’re going to discover which of the 3 types of content creator (The Consumer, The Creator, The Publisher) you are, and what kind of content strategy you should be pursuing in your coaching business to get the results you want.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- “The Consumer” – Consumers tend to follow everyone and are constantly consuming content. Consumers are so busy watching others’ content that they struggle to show up and present themselves.
- “The Creator” – Creators are focused on publishing content. They typically push their own content over and over again. While they tend to get plenty of likes, they may struggle with attracting qualified prospects and converting clients.
- “The Critic” – If you’re selling a high ticket item then you need to be a critic. Critics challenge the beliefs of their audience. They share their perspectives on topical and relevant issues that their audience is currently experiencing.
- Quality over quantity – It’s not about posting regurgitating other peoples’ content just for the sake of it. What’s more important is a consistent message that displays quality over quantity.
- Challenge beliefs – If you’re a critic, you’re not teaching people how to do something but you’re teaching people how to think. You’re challenging their point of view in a way that opens them up to something they’ve never considered before.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!