Does a higher price tag make selling more difficult? Not in my experience.
If you’ve been in business for a while and don’t want to be doing 1:1 forever then it may be time to leverage what you’ve got.
1:1 is a great way to start out as you get used to landing high ticket-clients and refining your process. However, after you have three to five clients, it becomes advantageous to shift your business model to a high-ticket group program, which is exactly what we do with our Leverage program.
We’ve helped many clients go above and beyond six-figures. In this episode, I’m going to be discussing one of the keys to achieving this high level of success.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Commit and follow through – If you’re on a coaching program to help you launch your product or service then you need to be all-in. You need to commit to the process and follow through with the launch.
- Why is it easier to sell a $15,000 program? – The psychology of a buyer looking at a $15,000 program is completely different from a buyer looking at a $1,500 program. Anyone considering the higher price tag understands the value and return that such an investment will yield.
- Attract reliable and committed clients – If you’re selling a program with a $15,000 price tag you’ll experience far less failed payments than if you’re selling at $1,500. Also, because your clients have invested so much, they’ll be fully committed to showing up and doing the work required.
- Resistance never goes away – Each time you reach a new level in business and your financial life, it’s normal to experience resistance and feel discomfort. Instead of trying to avoid the discomfort, recognize that it’s a normal part of the process that can be helped with mindset work.
- The power of group coaching – Even with the best process in place, if you’re unwilling to shift your beliefs you’ll never move forward. Working with peers in a group coaching program is one of the best ways to continually recognize and shift limiting beliefs that would have gone undiscovered.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ThriveCart:
Support for our show today came from my favorite payment checkout software, ThriveCart .
Let me ask you – how are you currently accepting payments from your coaching clients? Forgetting to send those monthly invoices for clients on a payment plan? Manually stumbling around when someones’ ready to pay but you aren’t prepared to take their money? If either of those situations sounds familiar, you’re going to want to check out ThriveCart, the software I use and recommend to my clients to make it seamless to collect recurring payments from coaching clients.
Most good checkout software comes with a high monthly cost, but not ThriveCart. If you use my special link: www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart, they are offering a special limited discount where you’re able to grab a lifetime license. Yes, pay once and never have to include this on your expense sheet again. ThriveCart easily pays for itself many times over with their high converting checkout pages, upsells and affiliate campaigns. The current limited pricing offer is due to end very soon. Due to high demand, ThriveCart has temporarily extended the current price for a short period, so make sure you act now. Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart to get this special, lifetime license offer, and thank me later!
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart now.