If you’re a course creator, coach, or consultant and you’ve been wondering why your sales suck then you’ll want to listen up.
If you can’t make money, you don’t have a business. And, if you don’t have a clearly defined sales process then you’re going to be relying on luck.
Listening to this episode will help you take a client through a journey and set yourself up for success.
I’m going to help you turn things around by giving you FOUR ways to fix your broken sales process. I want to ensure you can meet your revenue goals and confidently convert clients with ease.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- High ticket sales – It’s important to understand that selling a high ticket item is completely different from selling a low ticket item. The buyer psychology and processes required are completely different.
- What do we mean by a “sales process”? – A sales process isn’t about automated tools and complicated sales funnels. It’s a predefined set of interactions for identifying, qualifying, and converting prospects. You need to have your steps fully defined and documented.
- Identification prospects – You need to not only attract your ideal client but you need to repel those who you’re service is not for. If you have to beg for prospects to be your clients then you’re not attracting the right prospects.
- Qualifying prospects – What’s your screening process? You need to be clear on who can get on a sales call. Your sales process needs to weed out those who aren’t fit for your program.
- Converting prospects – Your sales process needs to convert. Just because you know you can help, your prospect also needs to believe it. It’s your job to communicate this. If you’re struggling to close, then I recommend checking out http://jereshiahawk.com/rightresponse.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!