Are your social media accounts effectively converting for you? If not, what’s going wrong?
There are likely two things missing from your marketing and content creation approach, and I’m sharing them in this episode.
If you want to find out why your content is not effectively attracting and converting qualified leads, you’re in the right place. Get ready to take some notes because this episode is absolutely packed with actionable tips that you can use to get higher conversions on your Instagram posts.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Understanding your identity as a content creator
- How to attract and qualify the right people for your offer
- Three reasons for you to start creating video content
- How to establish credibility when you’re selling intellectual property instead of a physical product
- The importance of context for your content
- Creating content for the person consuming it, not the person posting it
- The purpose of your marketing
- Why you should be starting conversations on social media
It’s called social media for a reason: you need to be generating social interactions and conversations. Are you doing that with your content right now? If not, this episode is going to guide you to the marketing strategy that you need to start attracting qualified leads to your offer.
You can apply for a spot on the LEVERAGE coaching program HERE. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Applications close on April 21st.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!