My business is currently in a “growth” season. Things are changing fast and sometimes I feel my foundation shaking. Right now, I’m having to adapt to the circumstances, while continuing to drive forward. The struggle is real and evolution is a necessity.
Do you ever find yourself going through something similar in your business?
This episode is all about what you need to do when reaching these low points because you will have to decide whether you’re going to choose comfort or courage in your journey.
The thing that separates those who have, from those who “have not”, is a decision that’s made on a daily basis. You have to be committed to achieving your goals and making your dreams come true… every single day!
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- The end result – So many people glorify the result, yet people rarely talk about the daily discipline, sacrifice, and dedication that’s required to get there.
- Seasons change – If you’re on a path of growth then it’s natural to find yourself going through various seasons of change. Sometimes things get tough and you have to accept, understand and embrace it.
- Stop waiting for circumstances to change – Things aren’t always going to flow smoothly. Sometimes, when things get tough, you have to stop waiting for inspiration to fall from the sky or for things to magically get better. You have to push through the times of discomfort.
- You already have what you need – Everything you need to achieve your goals, you already have inside of you. Most of the time, you know what to do… You just need to actually go out there and do it.
- There’s nothing shameful about needing help – Growth requires a lot of faith and there’s no shame in admitting you need help when times are tough. If you have control over everything, then maybe you’re operating in life with too much comfort. If you’re always comfortable then you can never expect to grow.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling.
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.