What kind of buyer are you? When you walk into a store to buy something, do you become defensive, fearful, or distrustful? If so, this could be harming your ability to sell. You can’t have it both ways. If you’re a service-based business owner or a coach that’s enrolling clients with a price tag of thousands of dollars then you can’t be a bad buyer and a good seller.
To be an effective leader, salesman, CEO, and service provider you need to learn to be a good buyer, having the right conversations, and approaching the process with positive energy. In this episode, I’m going to help you address a mental block you were probably never aware of.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Transaction before transformation – For a transformation to occur, a transaction has to take place first. A conversation is what’s required to initiate, complete the sale, and set the scene for what’s to come.
- What kind of buyer are you? – What goes through your mind when you make a buying decision? You need to become aware of this because your mindset as a buyer inevitably translates into your selling process.
- Qualify your clients – As a coach with a premium price tag, you’re going to be having an intimate relationship with your clients. You need to be working solely with clients who are willing to follow the processes you’re laying out. Always ensure you qualify your clients.
- Are you showing up? – You’ll struggle to build a business if you’re unwilling to talk to people. Especially if you want to sell high-ticket. You need to be willing to interact on social media, show your face, and get in front of prospective clients.
- Don’t get caught up in an ego trap – After getting some success I went through a few months of thinking I could sit back and live the “laptop lifestyle.” I was wrong. I needed to get my ego in check and realize: to get to the next level you have to keep working and consistently put in the extra effort.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule. Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.